Your guide for caregiving from Toronto, Canada

Hi! My name is Jillian Lynch and I have provided personalized guidance and support to 87 caregivers, and that number is constantly growing. As the sister and caregiver to my younger brother, Myles, the first Canadian to survive three double lung transplants, I understand first hand how overwhelming it is to be a caregiver for someone you love.

I empower caregivers through emotional coaching, financial coaching, health-coaching and life coaching services. My services are $40.00 per hour for all new clients. In addition, you receive access to a nightly zoom call that begins at 8pm every night. During this zoom call you can connect with other caregivers in similar situations and receive support form a larger community.

LinkedIn

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

• Price: $40 / hour

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.