You can compose music or write songs despite your limited knowledge about notes

Hi! I’m Dominador from Catbalogan City, Philippines and currently living in Tacloban City, same country. I help people create music and write songs in a practical way, even with their limited or utter ignorance about note writing and reading.

Here’s how it all started with me. I spent my childhood years in the remote areas of Samar island, Philippines, with my peasant mother and brothers. Our nearest neighbor was about a kilometer away, and the only music we could hear were the songs of birds in the wild.

Naturally inclined to music, I started making melodies, until I learned how to play a home-made guitar. Since then, I’ve been writing songs such that, to date, I have had five music albums containing my original compositions. I’ve also been reaping several awards now in songwriting competitions.

Can I read and write notes? No, I cannot. Mine is practical songwriting, auditory at that, not visual. Despite this handicap, I was able to compose beautiful music that you, too, can create even if you share my inability to use notes. I will first teach you the techniques, then I will provide you with examples, then I will give you some exercises through which you can gain and eventually develop the necessary skill.

Believe me, singing your own songs is fun and satisfying. What more, you could be the next recording artist in town.

Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25/ hour

Packages for small groups

• Price: $125-$160/month

• Team size (minimum of 5, maximum of 8, ideal for friends)

• Price: $20-$25 per student

• Length: 4-weeks

• Meeting: once a week

• Session length: 1 hour

• Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Western Union

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominador-pagliawan-814850185/