You can change your path whenever you choose!

We all have taken paths thinking hoping wishing it was in the direction of our dreams.

However things change, we change circumstances change but it doesn’t mean we have to give up our dreams and continue to follow a path that no longer serves you.

Take a deep breathe, contemplate your learnings from the journey so far. then redefine your purpose in line with you you are in the present. If that changes your path the re-calibrate your GPS and continue moving forward.

This is your journey NO ONE elses so follow your path to your dreams and live the best version of you.

This is how I truly help, redefining your current language, emotions and strategies refueling your passions and setting your GPS to your higher self. With continued support, strategy brainstorming, coping mechanism tools along the way that light at the end of the tunnel has just been turned on again.

www.nigeltyelifecoach.com.au

1 Like

Yes I have really chosen a great path for myself in the healthcare field, and taking a deep breath when I clearly need to, and when you follow your dreams its tough to always follow your dreams.

2 Likes

Yes so true! I’ve done this a few times and I just keep learning and growing. That’s what I tell my clients.

1 Like

I worked in Health as a Military Paramedic for 25 years and now help people in a different way.
Life has a purpose for us and this is mine.

Okay great thank you

1 Like

awesome, that’s great. i still have to get with you later on. Sounds awesome

1 Like