Would you like your brain from sabotaging your life and use it be awesome instead?

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

Hi! I’m Sarah. I suppose you could call me a life coach… but… I have also spent 20 years flying helicopters in the military on combat operations… so I know about performing under extreme pressure.

Think of it as MILITARY GRADE MINDFULNESS. Boot camp for the mind if you like. No fluff. No cow bells. Just straight talking, evidence based coaching that will deliver immediate and lasting results.

Get in touch if:
You are stuck on something that is causing you pain. Anger, resentment, trauma, worry…
You want some clarity and balance in your life.
You want to harness your potential to PERFORM better at work and home.
You want to have healthy constructive relationships at work and home.
You want to be a kick-ass boss.
You want to feel awesome.

Services

Private 1-on-1

*£150+VAT per session OR £750+VAT for 6 sessions
*Via phone/zoom

Monthly 1-1
*£500+VAT pcm.
*Weekly sessions
*Access to email/telephone support

Small Group

• Team size (up to 10)
    Workshops (up to 10)
    Rewire + Reframe. £3200
    Reinforce £1600-2400 (discounted price if an add-on to Rewire+Reframe)
    Relate £1600-2400 (discounted price if an add-on to Rewire+Reframe)
    Revolutionise £2400

• Workshop length: 1-2 days

• Start date: On request

Payments accepted

Invoice/Paypal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I’ve flown military helicopters into combat. The first time I ever got shot at I thought someone was setting off fireworksType response here // delete before post

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m a mum and I’m terrified I’m getting it wrong ALL the time.

What do you hate?

Casual use of unnecessarily strong language, such as hate

My teaching style

*No nonsense, good humoured, science based. *

What can you expect from my lessons?

I don’t ask you to dredge up past hurts. I won’t ask you to keep a gratitude journal or write affirmations on the mirror. I won’t “correct” your thinking. This is not therapy where you vent everything that is causing you to feel crap… and then leave feeling even more crap. This is coaching. You’ll learn why your brain is sabotaging you, and how to turn that around. You’ll learn how to harness the awesome power of your brain and PERFORM in life, love and your business or career.

Why me?

Because like you, I don’t believe in wasting people’s time. I’ll cut straight to the chase and deliver immediate and lasting results. My brand of mindfulness coaching has worked in combat. It will work for you.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Everything I have experienced in life has led me to the discovery that we all experience suffering in some way. And that often our brains are our worst enemies. But we can train them to become our strongest allies. I think humans are amazing and they deserve to feel amazing. What’s more I know I can help them with that.

What else I can do?

Did I mention I can also fly helicopters?