Women's Empowerment Health & Life Coaching

Private 1-on-1 Transformational Coaching

• Price: 1197 for extended program (12 weekly 1 hour sessions) OR 100/hr for drop-in sessions

• Payment: Venmo or PayPal

How to buy:
Comment below if you have questions or DM me if you’d like to buy.

Intro:
My name is Hannah and I am a women’s empowerment coach and licensed acupuncturist. I work directly with you as a coach and a motivational guide to help you step into the fullest, brightest version of yourself! Health and wellness has been one of the most rewarding personal journeys of my life, and it is the most humbling and gratifying experience for me to be able to support others on their own healing journeys.

What is this:
I am offering health and life coaching sessions for women who need support overcoming trauma, getting healthy again, and living into their full potential in life.

What problem do you solve:
– Break down mental patterns that hold you back from getting what you want in life and being your healthiest self
– Help open your mind to new possibilities and ways of thinking and being
– Help you to move through challenging waves of emotions and learn to manage them in a healthy way
– Guide you in creating new possibilities in your life
– Provide you with exercises and practices to supplement your work outside of our sessions together

Who is it for:
Women who are feeling stuck in life (whether it be in their job, relationship, mental patterns, or habits) and need help making a change and getting where they want to go!

Who do you enjoy working with:
I enjoy working with women who are invested in their health and wellbeing and are committed to making positive, long lasting change in their lives.

How will you help someone:
I will be teaching women how to break down old patterns and habits, move through challenging emotions, implement healthy practices, and make shifts in their lives that they’ve been wanting to make for a long time but haven’t known how to.

What’s different or unique:
For me, every person that I work with is unique and needs to be coached as such. While I have a large arsenal of coaching techniques, I tailor every session to each individual and work with them where they are. I create a safe, judgment-free space where you can be exactly who you are and receive support and accountability to help you reach your goals.

Why are you passionate about this:
I am incredibly passionate about this work because I believe that taking care of our bodies and minds is the most important work that we do–and it spills over into every facet of our lives! How we do one thing is how we do everything–and so you’ll find that as we work together, things will start to shift in multiple areas of your life. The better we can care for ourselves, the better we can be and do everything in life!

What’s your teaching style:
I will always support you, and I will also hold you accountable to your own health. We will dig deep, helping you to find that no emotion can hurt you and that anything is possible. It will be meaningful and long lasting work.

What is the start point for the students:
There is no right or wrong start point–if you are reading this and resonate with it, you are at the perfect starting point.

What is the end point for the students:
Healing and wellness doesn’t ever have a specific end point in my opinion–as humans we are always learning, growing, and evolving. With that being said, it is my goal to help you overcome the main obstacles that are holding you back–while helping you take control of your life and your health. Doing so will allow you to continue to evolve in this life from a place of clarity, grounding, motivation, and peace.

What will students learn each week when working with you:
Each week, you will learn a variety of techniques and practices to release thought patterns, better care for your body and mind, and take steps towards new goals and ways of being.

What are your expectations:
I expect that you will show up for the sessions with an open mind, a commitment to yourself, and a willingness to learn and integrate new things. Please be in a space that is well lit where there won’t be lots of noise in the background. I also highly recommend a notebook and taking notes.

What happens after someone buys:
After your purchase you will receive a personal message from me to schedule a date to meet with you virtually and chat.

Fun fact about me:
I love interior design and decorating :slight_smile: