Women Only! Love, Family, Career, Personal Goals

I am upfront, professional, happy, and available. I am a mother of 4, wife for over 10 years, part-time student, and have a full-time career. Yes, I am busy! I am a professional student, which means I will never stop learning! I am currently pursuing my degree in Organizational/Industrial Psychology. Think of me like a therapist within a corporate environment with a lot of personal experience.
I do not judge nor do I take sides. I look at the whole picture. I will ask the questions no one will ask you to get to the solution.

Where can you find me?
LinkedIn
My Facebook page is for family and friends ONLY.
My Instagram can be available upon request.

I am a very private person and a great listener. My clients have a love/hate relationship with me because I can be brutally honest.
If you are looking for a “yes ma’am”, I am not the one.

I do not work for free but I can provide solid and brief advice. I will not go in depth but will provide a broad, satisfying answer.

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
    *I do not look at random videos.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1
First Session (intro convo)

• Price: $20/ hour

Prices depend on your personal needs.
On average

• Price: $30/hr

• Price: $160 for 6 session

Payments accepted

• CashApp/Zelle

How to buy

• Send me a message on LinkedIn or contact me on here.

*What can you talk about for hours?

• Children because I have 4. My mother also had a daycare since I was 8. I have taken CDA classes and highly qualified to discuss children development.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

• I am proud of my marriage, career, and children. I do not talk about myself often because I am a listener.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

• Super Strength. I feel like I would knock a lot of people out. LOL

What is the most normal thing about you?

• I love rachet t.v. and I drink Kool-Aid.

What do you hate?

• People that gives advice that never experienced the situation. I hate people that say “Well, if that was my child…” but has no children or they say “If I was married…” never been in a relationship longer than 1 year.

In my words

“If life was easy, everyone would do it” - If you have never struggled or never been uncomfortable, you are not living life!

Why I’m passionate about this?

• I believe everyone needs that one person they can talk to without judgement. I have changed so many lives because I made myself available. Let me change yours.

What else I can do?

• Anything I put my mind to but I don’t have the time.