What is the best way to get coaching clients?

So many coaches here are promoting themselves…
Do you know that you can get clients, buy leads, pay for ads, etc?

I am saying this to you because I have been where you are, but I have also gotten through a lot of the muck and figured out real ways that you can get more clients this week.

Not endless FB posts and DMing total strangers…
Not spending hours a day doing nothing but social media surfing and commenting in other people’s groups hoping to get noticed.

I mean there are real resources out there…
Places you can purchase leads and ways you can create FB lead generation ads to increase your email list and get more clients today.

Yes, it does cost a little bit down…but one client booked will pay off the nominal amounts I am talking about.

Have questions?

Comment on this thread and I will help you in real-time.
Let me know what your biggest challenge is today in your business and I will help you…
as best I can right here.

Comment below with the following:

How do you currently get clients?
What is the biggest challenge in your coaching business?
What can I assist you with to help you get more traction?

Thanks!
Look forward to hearing from you soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi

I’d like to hear more! Please send me info. I’m trying different ways and working with another business Coach on and off but for right now I just want to find a way that takes all the nasty stuff out you’re referring to. I’m open to different options.

Thanks!

Hi! Let’s just set up a time for a Free Zoom call and talk. Here’s my link:
https://letsmeet.io/biggirlpantieson/discovery-call

Book a time, I am happy to help in any way I can. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Here’s the link to my program. There are payment plans available, if you’re interested…click this link to view the breakdown of the program and the payment options. And if you have any questions, please reach out. I’m happy to discuss further with you. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi: I would love to hear your suggestions on getting coaching clients.

I definitely can use so pointers?!
I am a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach and trying attract clients, instead of likes. Please help?:relieved:

Hi Dynamic Intentions,

I’m sorry. I don’t get on here that often. So there are many different things I can suggest…and I am happy to discuss them with you further if you would like to schedule a free call, I am happy to help you figure out the best path for you. Here’s my booking link: https://letsmeet.io/biggirlpantieson/business-evaluation-call

Some of the basic things I recommend for my clients are:

FB Ads to generate leads - I teach my clients how to write them or I will help them write them for a fee
Purchase Leads from online companies, more costly per lead but less work
Build an email list and be consistent - send out weekly newsletter to establish repetitive contact with people

Overall - there are three keys to success…that I find are typically the biggest sticking points for clients:

1. Be confident - it is super important that you keep pushing forward and be confident…if you doubt yourself, so will your potential clients
  2. Be Consistent - Don’t just start and stop. Keep doing what you’re doing. Instead of trying everything…choose something that hold steady showing up regularly in that same way.
  3. Commit - One of the biggest thing I always tell clients is DON’T GIVE UP! We are too quick to throw in the towel and make excuses using self-doubt. I know how hard it is to keep going when you don’t see any results…but commit and don’t stop.

I would love the opportunity to speak directly with you about your specific questions and issues.
I also have a new program starting in a few weeks that might be something that you could use to get more clients through a site I’m creating.

I don’t want to include to much information about it until it is complete…but it might be something that would help you generate some income while building your business.

Please set up a time for us to talk so I can address your specific questions about your challenges in real-time. This will likely be more helpful to you than me just trying to guess the challenges you are facing randomly.

Thanks for commenting. I hope to hear from you soon!

Carol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi TyTy,

I would love to speak with you about your specific business challenges and needs. If you’re interested please book a time: https://letsmeet.io/biggirlpantieson/business-evaluation-call

Also, please check some of the information that I posted above to Dynamic Intentions. I don’t want to repeat all the same information but some of this you might find useful, as well.

Again, I am happy to speak with you for free about your specific challenges and what you have and haven’t tried.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Carol :slight_smile:

Hi there , I’m Bernie. And I’m a Adolescent life coach. And this is the beginning for me. I would love to hear of any thoughts of how to begin gaining Clients. Thank you.

Sure. Are you available on Thursday? And if so what is your time zone? I’m in AZ

Sure, I can make time to talk on Thursday, April 15th. I’m in VA so EST. Please let me know what time of day is best. I’m available on Thursday from 2-6 pm EST. Or I could make later work if that is better for you. Just let me know. my phone number is 540-849-5244 so you can text me or email me at caroltaylor@biggirlpantieson.net . Either way, so I can send you a Zoom link for the call. Thanks!

Hi Bernie,

That’s awesome…it is super exciting to help young people get it together. :slight_smile: I put some information in the comments above. I am happy to speak with you on Zoom. It’s free…but it is so much easier so I can answer your direct questions in real time.

Thanks, and please reach out via email @ caroltaylor@biggirlpantieson.net or at 540-849-5244. Just text me or email me and let me know when you’d be available to hop on a Zoom call.

Have an amazing day! :slight_smile:
Thanks,

Carol

Sure, I can make time to talk on Thursday, April 15th. I’m in VA so EST. Please let me know what time of day is best. I’m available on Thursday from 2-6 pm EST. Or I could make later work if that is better for you. Just let me know. my phone number is 540-849-5244 so you can text me or email me at caroltaylor@biggirlpantieson.net . Either way, so I can send you a Zoom link for the call. Thanks!