Want to start a LEGAL Cannabis online business?

Hi! I’m Tommy from Miami, Florida. I help people start an online legal cannabis business selling Delta 8 THC products.

Delta 8-THC or Delta 8-Tetrahydrocannabinol is a new, cutting edge cannabinoid (usually derived from Hemp) which carries psychoactive effects and euphoric feelings associated with the typical “high”. Additionally, Delta 8-THC is known for its anti-nausea, anti-anxiety, appetite stimulating and stress reducing properties.

Since all of our products contain only Delta 8-THC made from 100% Hemp extract, we are able to fully legally manufacture, distribute and sell to consumers in the United States. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, ratified and signed into law in December 2018, Cannabis containing less than 0.3% Delta 9-THC is legally classified as Hemp and thus is legal for all intents and purposes under federal law. Let’s also not forget, THC itself isn’t federally illegal, only specifically Delta 9-THC is.

We can create a turn-key online Delta 8 THC business for you. Everything is done for you. Once we turn it over, all you need to do is run your online business; and if you ever need further advice or have questions, we are always there to help you succeed.

You’ll have a custom branded website which will look like https://www.deltaeight.shop/

Here’s how it works:

• We build you a complete e-commerce website ready to sell our Delta 8 THC products (this takes around 1 week)

• We link the site to your unique domain name

• We link a payment gateway (we recommend Square as they are industry-friendly)

• We host the website for you

• You order products you want to have on inventory (we have amazing wholesale pricing)

• Your website goes live

• You start making tons on sales and money

• You replenish your inventory and make even more money

A few of very important things to keep in mind:

• The products are consumables so you’ll make residual income
  • This is the beginning of an industry (imagine selling liquor when it firs went legal, or owning Amazon stock when it first went public? Yeah… I wish I did too; but here’s another chance)
  • Unfortunately, due to eleven states not having favorable Hemp or CBD laws, we cannot currently offer this opportunity to people in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will reach out to your state lawmakers to demand change!

Private 1-on-1
We’ll work with every interested weedpreneur individually.

Packages

• Price: $550 for turn-key website (includes domain and hosting for 1 year)
  • Product cost to be determined on quantity ordered. Like I mentioned before, we have amazing wholesale pricing marked for you to make money. If you’re interested in this opportunity we’ll discuss ordering packages, or a-la-cart orders if you prefer.

Payments accepted

• PayPal, all major Credit Cards

How to get started

Thank you for reading, if you got this far :upside_down_face:

I look forward to working with you and helping you make loads of cash. After the crazy year we’ve all had, I think we deserve a nice break.

We :green_heart: green! (Applies to :moneybag: & :seedling:)