Want to know more about Swedish Language and culture?

Hi! My name is Wasan Abod and I am a Swedish Architect / Interior Designer living in Stockholm- Sweden. I have always been fascinated by all the different cultures/ languages in the world, and lived in different countries myself before settling in Sweden more than a decade ago. I am fluent in 3 languages: Arabic, English and Swedish_ and currently learning 2 other languages: Spanish and French. To me, learning a new language is like gaining a 6th, 7th, Nth sense: whole new worlds open up to you slowly while learning a new language and you gain ten folds the awareness of the world around you during this process.

Do you happen to have a text in Swedish that you are curious to translate to English? A book, may be a movie you heard of in Swedish but can´t know what its title is in English? Have general curiosity about Swedish culture? Want to know more about life style, food, Weather or famous habits of the Swedes and Scandinavians in general? Contact me and I will be happy to help!

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Teaching Classes

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Packages

Private

• Price: $200 / month
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $50 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, contact me for payment details

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business day by sending you a message on Talktime.

Hope to see you soon!