Want to get a large social media following?

Hi! My name is Saylor. I am based in Seattle, Washington. I am a Virtual Assistant/ Social Media Manager. This means I assist people with growing their online platform, as well as I assist them with projects like building websites, setting up different apps to make their business more efficient, hashtag research and a multitude of other tasks.

A lot of people want to get a following for their personal page to be an influencer and promote free gifts they get. Some people want a large following to drive sales in their business up. Lastly, some people want to get famous and book cool deals.

I want to help set you up for success and give you tools to make your social media/business successful.

$15 for a half hour
$30 for an hour

I am available via FaceTime, phone, zoom, and email.
Email: saylorelizabeth123.sj@gmail.com

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

Payments accepted

• Venmo Say-elizabetthh or I can send you an electronic invoice*

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am originally from Alabama but I moved across the country completely alone at 19.

What can you talk about for hours?

Business, my golden retriever, life

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

fly, I am so scared of heights.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I don’t know… Does anyone really feel super normal… OOOOO I watch TikTok

What do you hate?

SMACKING LIPS