Want to change your mindset toward life and your health? I CAN HELP!

Hi! I’m Samantha from Long Island, NY and currently living in Atlanta, Georgia. I help people change their health by being guiding them away from a negative mindset and excuse making to a better headspace and discipline to meet their goals! I’ve worked as a Health Coach for almost 5 years and have just recently began working as a mindset coach as well!

Follow me on IG @samanthaisla_ for some free tips!

Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour

Packages
Daily Chats through Texts, Weekly Calls or Video Chat

• Price: $599 / month

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime:

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was a part of an all women’s tackle football league for 2 years. Such a fun experience!

What can you talk about for hours?

Health, Fitness, Cooking, Money mindset, Travel, My Dog

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Making the decision to start my own online business. No one in my life REALLY believes it’ll take off but I know it will because I refuse to fail.

In my words

My coaching style

I’m a very straightforward person. I won’t sugar coat things for you. I am understanding but I will 111% help you differentiate between your BS excuses and real life obstacles.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I’ll be your sounding board. A lot of health coaching services pride themselves on “Motivational Interviewing” which is a form of coaching that will make you the client come up with all the answers on your own.

If you’re paying me for help, I will offer as many suggestions and share my real life experiences with you and together we can come up with a plan that will fit your life. I’m not going to force you into anything if you don’t believe it’ll work for you and your lifestyle. Again, I want us to talk through your struggles and find a way for you to improve in whichever area you would like.

Why me?

I’m a real person. I’ll be like the best friend that calls you out on your sh*t but out of so much love. I truly do want to help as many people as possible and everything I do and say is from a loving place.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because we only have one life. Why would I not try to live and help people live an overall healthy lifestyle where they have balance?