Want to build upon Self-Love, Self-Care & Create New Life Patterns & Habits? I can help!

Hello! My name is Dianne and I am born and raised in Philadelphia, PA and I love to travel and take road trips throughout the United States. It is my passion to help people build upon self-love, self-care, confidence, finding one’s purpose in life and creating new life patterns and habits for your overall well-being.

I am deeply rooted in my spiritual beliefs of love, healing, creating, art, compassion, being kind to myself and others. My journey and vision in life is to inspire you to believe in yourself and live your true authentic self.

I hold a Master’s degree in Art Therapy where I have helped individuals learn wellness tools to help them through their trauma, depression and anxiety. Through this experience of being a therapist in an outpatient setting working with all backgrounds and populations, it has inspired me to open my own practice of being a Spiritual Self-Love Coach.

I have been into the spiritual world for 13+ years working on improving myself so I can help others improve too! Over the many years, I have practiced and attended many breathing & meditation sessions, oneness blessings, I am a level II Reiki practitioner, and I have been faithfully working on my own mind-set and being more mindful and aware. My deep devotion is to keep developing my intuition so I can properly guide you to believing in yourself and finding the clarity and life’s purpose you are longing to fulfill. As a teen, my world abruptly fell apart and I suffered through an enormous amount of turmoil and pain which led me to develop poor behaviors and patterns for many years to follow. However, with incorporating all those healing modalities, I transformed my life from dark to light. I truly believe our internal world is a reflection of our external world and that everyone is capable of transforming. I am hoping to help you do the same through techniques that I know has helped me and so many others.

I am also a group support leader for an organization where I present at workshops and seminars that empower women. This is something else I am in love with doing because this gives me a sense of purpose, to help others by sharing wisdom and knowledge I obtain and achieve through this thing we call life. One of my favorite workshops I have helped facilitate was based on Seasonal Affective Disorder (feelings based on depression and sadness), and I provided an art exercise which I found helped many of the members have a major break-through. Since creating art has done the same for me, it enlightens and uplifts me to be able to pay art forward and teach others how art has the healing potential.

My website: https://www.kreatewhatuwant.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kreatewhatuwant/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KreateWhatUWant
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianne-furphy/

Services

Private: 1-on-1

FREE 15 minute phone or video chat for you to ask any questions you have in mind and to get to know each other more to see if we are compatible in working with one another.

• Price: $99 / 45 minutes

Packages

• Price: The GOOD Package: $360 / for 1 month - this includes 4 sessions (45 mins each) plus 1 free check-in call

Price: The BETTER Package: $1020 / for 3 months - this includes 12 sessions (45 mins each) plus 3 check-in calls

Price: The BEST Package: $1920 / for 6 months - this includes 24 sessions (45 mins each) plus 6 check-in calls

Payments accepted

• PayPal and on my website listed

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

Some fun facts about me is that I love creating art and that means using a whole lotta different mediums. My typical go-to is painting and drawing (pencils, colored pencils and crayons are some of my favorites). I love to play with clay too. I love going on hikes in nature and collecting sticks, leaves, rocks, stones, whatever I am drawn to so I can come home and create with those objects. I also love playing wall-ball and swinging on swings, brings out my inner child in me.

What can you talk about for hours?

What can I talk about for hours? Well since I am a seeker of truth, I am passionate about speaking on our existence as humans here on the physical plane of Mother Earth.

Also, since I am a huge advocate on practicing self-care and self-love, I can see me getting lost in an abundant of ways to care and love for oneself.

What’s your favorite smell?

My favorite smell depends on the moment and how I am feeling but the first thing that popped up when I thought about my favorite smell is, fresh flowers… honeysuckles and lavender.

What do you hate?

Hate is a very strong word that I do not like to use in my vocabulary.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I wholeheartedly love meeting and connecting with people. I think it is super important to have connection to others to live a fulfilled life. And I truly feel I am very easy to connect and get-a-long with. I have a strong gift of seeing the good in everyone and that is what I like to bring out in you and everyone I meet <3

*Add any additional info here. Provide an example of your course or work samples.

Some of the other topics I have presented on in my past is:

-Building a Powerful Mind-Set for your Career and Business
-Grieving and Art Exercises to Help Cope
-Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents
-Grieving Teens in Career Counseling
-Social Anxiety and Art Exercises to Help Cope
-Ethical Boundaries on Touch & Physical Contact in Art Therapy
-Paranoid Schizophrenia

My teaching style

My style consists of encouraging you to use art as a form of expressing yourself, healing and moving forward in your life. I would like to ask for you to be prepared to put work into you and follow through with any exercises I may provide you during session. This could look like art, journaling, breathing exercises, mind-set exercises, and many more! (It all depends on you)!

What can you expect from my lessons?

Somethings you can expect from my lessons is that you leave each session feeling uplifted, guided into a place you feel good with, receive more clarity, learn new strategies to help you improve on self-love, self-care, confidence, self-esteem and ways to cope and deal with stress and anxiety.

Why me?

I believe in the good of the human race and so I focus on your strengths and help you bring them forward. When we heal individually, we are helping heal as a collective. I care from the depths of my soul to help you become the very best version of your Self.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Healing is everything to me. This includes healing my own internal issues so it can make a ripple effect into the world. As I continue to heal myself and create the best version of myself, I am able to do the same for others. I believe this can make the world a better place!

What else I can do?

I am an artist who also likes to teach art.

With all of my heart, soul and being, I look forward to hearing from you and working with you. Also, please know this:

With my belief in you, I help you achieve the belief in yourself.