**Wagging Over World** with Mack the puppy (free)

Howdy, I’m Mack

Ask me anything

I’m Mack and currently living in the good ol USA. It is freezing where I am. I am a purebread Chihuahua. I would love to be in Mexico right now. I will be Wagging Over the World or WOW as in Bow Wow and take a virtual adventure around the world. I help people forget about their day to day struggles.
I am free and experience the joy of living a puppy kind of life and WOW watch me grow!
I do not eat a lot, and really like treats and I get into some puppy kind of troubles with my sister Indy. My mom is TuTu and my dad is Peanut. I will share pictures and adventures of them too.
If there is any kind of paper I rip it up into shreds it one of my favorite things to do. I take the stuffing out of anything (like pillows and blankets too) and really like to dig holes in the yard.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it BOW WOW works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be ruff ruff respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, I can put my paw prints
  • print of approval post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Watch Me Grow!

• Pricing-Free
  • On this TalkTime page

Watch Me Grow 2

• donations accepted - Love Offerings $ for treats - I will give you a BOW WOW shout out on TalkTime for treats

Watch Me Grow 3
Private Play Time with my Sister Indy and Me - Watch us play, together, Oh the mischief we get into, when we eat or when we walk or my pack (4) begin to howl.

• $1.00/10 min

Watch Me Grow 4

• Come along as my family and I take adventures and be a part of the live adventure
  • $24/hr

Payments accepted

How to buy

• Direct message me Mack if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

I am a 4 pound Chiuahua and my birthday is 6/22/20. I like to think I am the brighter side of 2020. You can ask me anything about what I like to do all day long. I do not have care in the world. I am all about fun fun fun. Just please do not ask me about politics, religion or anything human. I do not care if where you live, what religion you are, how much money you make or your nationality. I am dog and have complete unconditional love. I will say that dog spelled backwards is God.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was the 1st born in my litter and was the biggest, the only one with eybrows and now I am the smallest!

What can you bark about for hours?

When somebody knocks on the door

What’s your favorite smell?

Anything

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
My humans Pawrents.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Type response here // delete before post

In my words

BOW- WOW Ruff Ruff

My sleeping style
I like to sleep 'neath the hearth of the fire.

What can you expect from my puppy lessons?
Hopefully a laugh or at least a few min. of no stress and anxiety

Why me Mack the puppy?
I just so cute and lovable, adorable, cuddley…I could go on and on

What else I can do?
I LOVE my human Pawrents. They are **Songwriters" and I will share some of their music too.