Virtual Energy Healing, Holistic Wellness Coaching, essentail oil consultations, Reiki Teacher Training, Writing Instructor

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Ally from Yuma, Arizona, United States. I help people decrease stress, reduce pain, and promote his/her/their overall wellness through virtual energy healing sessions and holistic wellness coaching. I am also a Reiki instructor (for those who want to become certified practitioners.)

Furthermore, I am an ambassador for Young Living, a company that specializes in essential oils and toxin free personal care products. Last but certainly not least, I am an experienced writing instructor for students ages six through graduate school.

https://chronicwellness.info/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/allysha-snow-0b084216b/

Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $60/ hour energy healing sessions. (50% discount for first session). $45/hour Holistic Wellness Coaching. $0/30 minute essential oil consultation. $200/class Reiki Level 1 certification course. $250/class Reiki Level 2 certification course. $800/class for Reiki Master course. $35/hour writing tutor sessions.

• Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone. (In-person available for clients in Yuma, Arizona).

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

*I once went bungee jumping in New Zealand; glad to live to tell the tale!

What can you talk about for hours?

*I LOVE talking about all things energy healing; energy medicine has helped me so much with my physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. I never get tired of this topic!

What’s your favorite smell?
I love the smell of rain!

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
I’m proud that I earned a senior red belt in Taekwondo.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Honestly, I don’t want to be able to predict the future!

What is the most normal thing about you?
My height; I’m 5’5, like many other females in the world.

What do you hate?
I really despise one-sided conversations.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

My previous therapist referred me to an energy healer in 2017; it changed my life for the better so much that I became a healer myself. I want to help other people feel well in body, mind, and spirit.

In my words

My teaching style

What can you expect from my lessons?

Why me?

Why I’m passionate about this?

What else I can do?