UI/UX Designer, WordPress Development

Hi there! My name is Tracey and I’m a UI/UX Designer. I’m passionate about everything design related. If you are needing my services, I can help! I have over 23 years of experience and can work with any size company. Or, if you are needing a mentor, teammate or partner, I can help that way too.

See some of my designs below:

Pricing:

$30 - $65 per hour for UI/UX Designer, WordPress, HTML5/CSS3, JavaScript - work from me to create your new site.

$500 - UI/UX Package - 1-2 hours a week for one month: How to become a UI/UX Designer, WordPress Developer.
At the finish of this course: The new creation of your own 3-page brochure WordPress website.

$1000 - UI/UX Package - 2-3 hours a week for one month: How to become a UI/UX Designer, WordPress Developer.
At the finish of course: The creation of your own, limitless page, WordPress website which could include your own shopping cart.

PAYMENT: PayPal: https://prowebavenue.com/make-a-payment/

I live in Richmond, Texas with my puppy Parker, who is a brown and white schnauzer. We love taking walks, which includes walking on the treadmill together while watching my favorite television show. Parker loves riding in the car, so we take drives all the time with the windows down to pickup groceries (as we are in COVID), and restaurant items. Parker loves Texas Roadhouse, as he gets steak bones!!! A Win, Win!!! :smile:

I work as a Freelance Web Designer, WordPress Developer and UI/UX Designer. I take the design and make into a WordPress site. I do this by prototyping, wireframing, high/low fidelity, using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Balsamiq, inVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, and others.

Hope we get a chance to work together!!! Just text or email me and get started in UI/UX 101 or tell me what you need and I will create your new web presence.

Can see my online portfolio at: https://prowebavenue.com/

Some of my UI design work can be seen below.
BTW my finished work is responsive and show correctly on any device:

Education:

Real Estate - One Listing:

Corporate or Any Business:

Fashion:

Apps:

spencers-grocert-shopping-app

CONTACT ME AND GET STARTED!