Tv Writer Tutor

Hi Parents and Students,

I have worked for as an intern and a volunteer for Marilyn Atlas Management during the busy pilot season. I have seen what works and doesn’t work also volunteered as a reader for Austin Film and Eclectic Pictures I believe that I be a great help for anyone wanting to learn the industry. I recently taught a class via Nepris on Screenwriting as a guest speaker. I see that this is a role people want to learn so I am offering my services I saw the posting via Linkdin so hopefully we can work out a fair rate for my services per hour but more importantly I just want to encourage and build the next generation of writers!

Cordially,

Kristopher M. Newcome

(https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristopher-newcome-6b571b110/)

2 Likes

If you’re interested send your request to micahnewcome@att.net.Thanks for your time and we can work out payment does 100$ an hour sound good? Thanks we can discuss more later!

I am offering a free Ask Me Anything tomorrow at 11:00 A.M pacific time! Ask me about getting a book into Pre-Sale and reading TV pilots. I will also break down reading as a volunteer and interning for contests, production companies, management and there is so much to have a fun discussion on. I am even willing to read and your material for review contact me at my email above! If interested I will send the Zoom link and you can follow my social Twitter, Linkdin, and Facebook for more updates. K.Micah (@HappyFishandSa1) / Twitter

Kmn Newcome | Facebook

AMA Starting here is the link exciting to talk with you about writing! Launch Meeting - Zoom

Still learning this website going to try again tomorrow via zoom for free to discuss writing I should have my website to my Children Book to share as well very soon!

Here is the link to my book in pre-sale! Pre-Publication Donations - The Adventures of Cari and Joe | Redemption Press (redemption-press.com)