Tutoring on Civil Engineering Course: Geotechnical Engineering (Geotechnics) - Structural Engineering (Structures)

Hi, I am Alejandro originally from Colombia but living in Texas since 2012. In the present time I am settled in Austin. I am a Licensed Professional (Civil-Geotechnical) Engineer in the State of Texas with almost 20 years of general experience as a civil engineer. I had pursued Doctoral and Masters degrees as well. I am willing to offer my services as a tutor for civil engineering courses related to Geotechnical Engineering (Geotechnics) & Structural Engineering (Structures).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-pino-ph-d-p-e-a-m-asce-449ba564/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question. I will normally respond with an overall opinion on what has to be done, if you require more detailed help, you may consider my offered services as shown below.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $40 / Hour

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $60 per student/week (2 meetings option) - $80 per student/week (3 meetings option)
  • Length: as required
  • Meeting: 2 or 3 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 50 minutes per meeting
  • Start date: As required

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.