Tutoring Middle School kids for IOWA/ PSAT

Hi! My name is Archana, mother of twin daughters who are juniors at magnet school. I am here to offer tutoring services and practice for the IOWA and PSAT for middle school kids. Please feel free to reach out to me for further questions.

$ 25/hr for 1-1 session which provides practice materials/explanations and homework for the next session.

I am a mother of twins who has gone through taking these tests. They both scored in the 99 percentile. I helped them study for it by analyzing their weakness and providing them more practice in those areas.

Right now, the kids go to a prestigious magnet school which they were able to get into with strong test scores.

I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their kid’s progression in their academics.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/archanamirkhelkar/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25/ hour

Packages

• Price: $200/ month/12 sessions

Payments accepted

• Venmo, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.