Transformational Coaching ... A Better You and A Better Life

I want to help people live happy lives and love themselves, fully and unapologetically.

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Charlotte Terrell from Detroit Michigan USA . I help people experience the
realizing their power to be and have the what they want. I show people how to be happy and fulfilled in their professional and personal relationships, as they get unstuck in their careers/businesses. I support people in getting to their happy, which is not a place but a state of being!

Charlotteeterrell.com | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-terrell-med-mrc-the-confidence-coach45364611

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $ 150.00 per hour

Packages

• Price: $1500- $3500 for 6 months

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $297.00 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Stripe, and Square

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I believe laughter is a medicine… I laugh all the time!

What can you talk about for hours?
Love, Life, and Relationships

What’s your favorite smell?
Fresh, exotic flowers

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Helping people make decisions that are best for their overall well being. I love to see people achieve their goals…especially if I supported them in doing so!

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Being Invisible

What is the most normal thing about you?

NOTHING!

What do you hate?

Seeing hurting, broken people

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I want the world to be a happy place for everyone, although that me sound cliche …I do!!

In my words

My teaching style

I listen and provide information and insight, depending on what is needed …Listening is key and sometimes it is difficult to see yourself and/or your solution(s) without someone like me showing you, you, while guiding you! I allow people to vent because sometimes people just need to get things off their chest!

What can you expect from my lessons?

Honest, non-judgmental, insightful education with a twist of humor, I teach people how to be real with themselves and others as they rediscover their power, peace, and happiness. There is power in thoughts and words and I like to help people in the areas of coping, communication, and confidence

Why me?

I am a Coach but, my background is in mental health therapy, as well as education. I do not practice as a therapist anymore but, I have insight and the ability to make genuine connections with people.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Assisting people in taking off the mask, seeing all the beauty and the flaws, realizing it is okay to not be okay but, how can it be fixed? Additionally, am I ready and willing to take the steps to make the changes to be okay?

What else I can do?

Speak to large groups about communication, coping, and confidence