The Universe Has A Plan For You :)

I believe that Universe guides me to where I need to be.
Like on December 19th when I was online coaching clients and I smelled something burning…
I ran through the house like a crazy person, trying to find where the smell was coming from.

I didn’t see smoke, I didn’t see fire…
Finally, I heard the crackling in the bathroom ceiling.
In disbelief, I went outside and saw the smoke pouring from the attic vent…REALLY?

So we evacuated, miraculously, we all survived, and all our stuff did too.

The house, not so much.

We were renting…

It was a beautiful home…

We had lived there for over 4 years…

So why a fire?

Not a clue.

The recessed fixture in the bathroom had malfunctioned?

WTF?

Another life redirect.

After three weeks of being in a hotel a house next to my father 2 hours away opened up and the guy wanted how much for rent?

$0

That’s not a typo, that is the way the universe works.

See, no matter what, I know in my heart that everything is part of the universal plan…

That’s right…no accidents

Absolutely everything is part of the plan that is bigger and badder than anything we can perceive.

Have you ever had any experiences like this?

Do you have something you’d like to share about life?

I’d love to hear about your life, your experiences, your cosmic connections.

Have you received signs from those who have passed on?

If so, what were the signs?

There is so much we can learn from the experiences of others.

Please hop on and share with me about your world…

Your world…

Your experiences.

Wow this is amazing! I admire your trust and ability to see that the events that happen in your life are ultimately for the highest service for you, instead of happening to you. At any rate, I can’t imagine it’d be easy to unexpectedly and suddenly lose your personal belongings and the place you’ve called home for 4 years. I appreciate you sharing very much, as this serves as a reminder to myself to trust and open more to the Universal plan. My thoughts are with you and your family as you navigate this experience!

1 Like

Renata,

So fortunately we didn’t lose much in the fire. Even though the house was destroyed, most of our belongings were salvageable.

Today was even more interesting…I was outside talking on the phone with my eldest son while bringing up the trash can from the curb. I was discussing the fire and how I felt there was a larger plan in play and didn’t yet know where we would go after our stay here at the lake, but told him I didn’t think that I would be moving back by him.

As we discussed this, I looked down on the ground to find this pewter angel like girl kneeling and holding a bird. The figure was facing my house.

Needless to say, I brought her in and put her on my desk.

I just can’t tell you how much this reaffirms my belief in the universe.

And then when I was trying to get the picture of the angel from my phone to my computer to upload here…this is how my email address kept showing as I was typing…
Yep, there’s most definitely a plan. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I truly appreciate your words of love and support…it means more than I can express in words.

Sending you love and light as you navigate whatever the universe has in store. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Carol,

Oh my gosh!! I got goosebumps looking at screenshot!! Angles are with you always!! And many many other beings of love and light! I’m glad you were able to save much of your belongings!

Thank you so much for sharing your story!I love hearing stories of beautiful serindipities and miracles. :heart:

Renata Kuhns
:black_small_square:︎ Life Coach | NC/SC Realtor

contact@renatakuhns.com

renatakuhns.com

1 Like