The Secret to Learning Another Language

You, yes YOU can learn a foreign language!
Have you always wanted to learn another language, but it never really “stuck”? So often people think that learning another language is as straight-forward as taking some formal classes and then BOOM, on their way to being a polyglot.

However, learning a language in a classroom is often ineffective and a waste of time, energy, and resources. I’m here to help you get your groove and learn another language, for real this time.

For $30/hour, I will give you a crash course in how to master any language you choose. I speak 5 languages and I’m not here to teach any of them to you. Instead, I will give you the tools you need to start your own self-study that will be more fulfilling and more effective than any traditional classroom setup.

A bit about me: I am a Librarian at a language institute in México with a love of learning and passion for teaching. I believe that education–especially language education–should be accessible and attainable for all. I have lived in Latin America and Africa since I graduated college and I’ve learned Spanish, Portuguese, Xangana, and Maya. Confused about those last two? Most people see languages as utility (and that’s fine!) but I have learned them as a way to be able to connect with people who I otherwise wouldn’t be able to.

My approach to teaching (and perhaps life in general) is that we ALL have something to learn from one another. May it be a language, a skill, a craft, anything–we all harness something special that we can share with the world. My ability to learn languages is my gift and I hope I can share it with you.

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Packages

• Price: $300- $600/ month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $400 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 3 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.