The Power of Positive Mindset Coaching and counseling

Name: Fatemeh
Request: $75 30 minutes
Interested: Comment below tag @fatemeh
hello, I am a certified life coach and leadership consultant with over 12 years of experience in Human Resources and multi-level employee coaching. In addition, for nearly 40 years, I have also had the experience and privilege of offering a shoulder to cry on for family members and friends. I have worked with and inspired many people from senior executives to employees, from friends to strangers. I have helped these individuals achieve their life goals and pursue their passions, in addition to bringing a smile to their faces. Within my coaching and leadership training, I incorporate compassion, sensitivity and wisdom. Having worked through my own struggles of immigrating to the United States at the age of 14, assimilating into a new culture, learning a new language, and surviving bullying at high school, I struggled with friendships. I often felt “out of loop” or inadequate . I would speak English with a thick accent and was constantly laughed at. I experienced first-hand the kinds of hurdles one must overcome in order to survive and become successful. I learned early on that a person can take one of two roads when dealing with challenges that arise in life: giving up or facing it head on with a positive attitude and ending up a winner. While pursuing my education shortly after moving to this country, I decided to follow my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur. I opened my own business at the age of 18, all the while being a full-time student. It was during this time in my life that I knew I wanted to help and inspire others to do the same and pursue their dreams, even if they were struggling with what seemed like a million different things.
Educating and helping others is my passion and I believe that each person is responsible for his/her satisfaction with life. If we can accept responsibility for our lives, then nothing can stop us. If we do not, then nothing will move us.

please feel free to Email me at fatif61@yahoo.com. I will be happy to connect through face-time, zoom meeting or simple phone conversation.
Let me help you help yourself…

1 Like