The Invisible Ex-Offender Entrepreneur Assistant

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Kimberly from Fort Worth, Texas where I currently live. I help people experience the joy of being able to survive financially by expressing themselves through their learned and natural talents. I am willing to show you what I know about in order to gain income. Being able to administer your business is one of the keys to success, and business administration is my profession.

The first thing I learned to use for income was doing hair over 30 years ago from my mother, and with that longevity you know I know what I’m talking about. At this time I am a Hair Braider and everything that must be learned about this including making dread locks from scratch. I made an electric tool to help with the process to speed it up a bit. Dreadlocks can be fixed or thickened in weak spots to make sure they don’t break also.

Now my list of benefiting talents is long, and hair braiding and dreadlock maintenance and making dreadlock extensions is just one area. I can teach you to do this as a licensed and experienced person whenever you are ready.

I do have an MBA in Business Administration with a BA in Entrepreneurship Specializing in Logistics, and Business Consulting is on the list of how I can help you.

Below are some of the talents that I can help you with:

Transforming old clothing into something current with liquid stitch (no sewing)
Creating a cheaper electric tool for dreadlock making instead of a $300 purchase
Plus size fashion consulting
Full face makeup classes using Miss A makeup
Simply made innovative advertising product
Mask making 101 (no sewing)
Thigh High slide on (no sewing)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kemburley-kimberly-harrysun-harrison-1698a032?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BniAxqUX5SQ%2B6zm0rUXvHOg%3D%3D
https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flocks.weaves.braids%2F&e=ATMycbE_gnhZu5szHxXovfwx_kWIJ0cEZ6p0fkv8XkKBtwV_KWeG-jTuH11Xon-eK_PH3i7OOohxaBRotZslnexx5W9oLxEO4omuLg&s=1

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $55 / hour

Packages

• Price: $200 - $400 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $180 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• Cash App

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVPbl1ADsOI/

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love helping others complete their projects

What can you talk about for hours?

Business Administration

What’s your favorite smell?

Bleach lets me know things have been cleaned, next is berries.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Knowing how to get some of the Cares Act funding from within my city so my money could go towards business products.

What is the most normal thing about you?

Having breakfast to start my day even if it is at 12 noon.

What do you hate?

Not understanding that if you want something that will help add to your income, but not willing to pay a cent to get it.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Here is where you can learn new ways to add to your income, and pass down within your families to help maintain lifestyles in the future.

In my words

This will be the way that I can give back within my community

My teaching style

laid back and honest

What can you expect from my lessons?

honest along with a little humor and passion.

Why me?

I love what I do, and I want others to be able to succeed in other areas unknown

Why I’m passionate about this?

I want to offer the help I needed

What else I can do?

Business Consulting, Non Profit Prep work, and Business Administration