That's What She Said

I’m Rachel. I’m a black woman with a Master’s Degree in Psychology. Interestingly enough, my master’s is focused on research and statistics. Basically, I’m a huge data nerd, and that’s what I do for a living; however, I am an empath first and foremost.

2020 wasn’t kind to anyone, it was really traumatic for a lot of us without us even realizing the impact.

I truly believe 2020 was especially painful for us black folks. We experienced an intensely unsettling disturbance to our cores last year. Countless of us are walking around finally “woke”, yet suffering from PTSD from the systemic damage. Now more than ever, we need to heavily rely on each other as we are the resources we require for change. But how do we instill positive change without first healing from what was?

For me, it’s been really helpful to open up and be a little vulnerable in order to get through to the next day. If I needed to just express my sheer rage over all the injustice that was occurring, I did. If I needed to be inspired and propose many ideas for change, I did. If I needed to just be listened to while I cried, I did.

I just want you to know, I can be that person for you.

If you need someone to talk to, someone to figure out what to have for dinner with, someone to cry with, someone to laugh with; I am here for you fam! You definitely don’t have to take me up on my offer, I just hope that you find someone to vent to. I’m rooting for everyone black!

You got this.

…and that’s what she said.

“The marathon continues.” --Nipsey Hussle

Price–$30 for One-On-One, 45 minutes via Zoom, Phone Call, FaceTime. :relaxed: