Tennis Coach Online

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mark Joseph Tyhurst and I am a professional tennis coach with the TyTon tennis academy. We have a few different coaches but I am in charge of the online lessons. To give you a little bit more information about myself, I have been coaching tennis for the past 9 years in Ottawa, Canada. As a junior I fought my way up the ranks reaching top 30 in Canada. At 16 years old I sustained a serious shoulder injury so I decided to coach for the summer. I fell in love with the coaching instantly building a clientele and becoming a head junior pro within my first year. I have trained all levels of play including including, beginners, intermediates, advanced and competitive players. With over 1000 successful on court lessons to date; it is fair to say I am a seasoned professional coach. I have a history of creating and directing competitively sanctioned Ontario tennis tournaments. If you would like business consultation I also offer these expertise in my hour private lessons. I will be running a tennis masterclass session online where I will cover one aspect of tennis per session. The master Class will have a total of 16 live sessions in the new year (date TBD based on registration).

My mission is to help you improve your game off the court while structuring my lessons for every learning style. I will provide specific exercises you can practice in your home at your requested.

Booking formalities:

1. Master class program: $480
  • 16 classes total
  • 1X per week
  • Starts in February 2021

Description: The master class program will consist of covering 1 different shot every session. The class will take place either once or twice a week depending on sign up for 16 consecutive weeks. All levels are welcome. Everyone can learn and take away a few facts and tricks from every session.

If you are interested email: tytontennis@gmail.com with one or more options that would work for you

A. Saturdays at 11am (eastern time)

B. Saturdays at 6 pm (eastern time)

C. Sundays at 11 am (eastern time)

D. Sundays at 6 pm (eastern time)

1. Private Sessions: 75$/hr, 50$/30 min
  • Email us in order to set up a time
  • Discuss 1 lesson or package deals
  • Starts Jan 1, 2021

Description: 1 on 1 lesson where you can ask specific questions or tailor your lessons to your specific needs and desires. We offer mental health coaching, this is often overlooked in tennis. Tennis is 50% a mental game, so we need to provide tips and tricks in order to help you become more advanced. Our visual coaching methods will help you on the court both strategically and technically.

Business consultation is also available for the same rate. I show you ways to start your own business venture using the tools of the internet to guide us along the way. In terms of advertising and marketing I also offer you ideas and knowledge on how to save and be smart while marketing your business either in person or online.

1. Membership Options: 300$ or 500$ per month

A. 300$/month Membership Package:
Available for a quick personal call at anytime from Monday to Friday for questions and discussions. You can book in 2 private 30 minute sessions per month to discuss anything tennis related or for a specific lesson request. You will be added to all the masterclass sessions for the month. Plus 1 stroke of the week email describing a specific tennis shot, with a video and fun facts!

B. 500$/month Membership Package:
Unlimited questions and answers via email. Please feel free to give me a call on my personal cellphone at any reasonable time whether that is on weekends or weekdays. You can book up to 5 private 30 minute sessions per month to discuss anything tennis related or for a specific lesson request. you will be added to all the masterclass sessions for the month. Plus 1 stroke of the week email describing a specific tennis shot, with a video and fun facts!

Credentials:

• Instructors Certificate Ontario Tennis Association
  • Club Pro 1 Coach
  • Nationally Ranked Coaches

What can you expect from my lessons?

1. Clear explanations
  2. Applicable tennis specific skills
  3. A fun and dynamic learning environment
  4. Engagement with students
  5. A professional coaching style

Why choose me?

All of the coaches in the TyTon Tennis Academy are very skilled both on and off the court. What separates us from all other coaches is the fact that we are able to explain and analyze clearly and concisely so that students can get the most out of their lessons. Currently we have 2 coaches on staff but only one online coach whose name is Mark. He is the best suited coach for online learning as we have been restricted from court use due to the pandemic. If you are looking to get more out of your tennis game while learning new tips and tricks look no further than TyTonTennis.

What we hope to achieve with our students?

We like to use the word “student” over “client” because we are an academy of leaning not selling. We treat all of our students equally and look forward to coaching someone who has never picked up a racket all the way up to players who are looking to achieve NCAA scholarships.

How to register?

• Email tytontennis@gmail.com with your option(s) of choice:
    (private lessons, the master class program or one of our memberships).
  • Introduce yourself, let us know what you hope to learn, work on or improve!

Payment Method:

Final Information: