Tell your story and help food insecure Americans

This is a time sensitive announcement

We have all noticed that the number of homeless and food insecure people in this country, is growing. This will only get worse in January, when the national moratorium on evictions comes to an end. I have been trying to think of a way that I could help by utilizing my skills. I think I have come up with a way that we can all get involved.

During the month of December, I will be writing short profiles of Americans as we weather the economic pitfalls of the pandemic. I will do a short virtual interview with you before writing about your hopes and fears. I will then include these profiles in a book that will be published in January.

All proceeds from the sale of the book, will go to U.S. hunger relief organization, Feeding America. I’m asking for a $10 donation per profile but, if you honestly can’t afford that, I will do your profile for free. The money will go towards publishing costs and press release distribution costs. In addition, a portion of the $10 will also go to Feeding America.

If you would like to get involved with this book, please go to TheWritersReality.com. Thank you.