Tell your fortune through Oriental 'five elements' philosophy

Hi! I’m Sophia from Beijing China. I studied traditional Chinese culture for years and I’m particularly interested in the traditional intelligence of the human-nature relationship, which is embodied as the relationship among five elements: earth, wood, metal, fire, and water–but not limited to these. This system was born from the Chinese philosophy Taoism and has been utilised for at least two thousand years in the social life of Chinese people, to tell the fortune of a person, a marriage, a business, and everything.

Here I provide services to tell your fortune through this system. What you need to provide me are your gender, your birthday(year, month, date) and your birth time(specific to an hour, if you know)
wuxing

Services

Answer for free

-Which element dominants you

• Price: $0

Package 1

-Which element dominants you
-Which element is good/bad for you

• Price: $5

Package 2

Package 1 plus+
-What will be the tune of every 20 years: peaceful, successful, busy, full of accidents, or others?
-What are your talents and when will them show?

• Price: $15

Package 3

Package 2 plus+
-What will be the tune of every 5 years in your future
-What’s your next year will be like
-A poem concludes your fortune
-Other bonus, like your relationship with family members, which direction can you find your soulmate…

• Price: $30

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me or comment under this post if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Please note: the future is influenced by so many things and the service I provide here is just a simplified version of fortune-telling. So just enjoy and see it as a magic experience of Chinese culture! :wink: