Teaching You How To Get To The Top 10% Of Any Game Fast

Imagine being so good at a game that you feel like your opponents are moving in slow motion. I can teach you how to get there.

Hi. My name is Alistair and I’ve reached the top 1% and even competed internationally in a few of the most competitive video games available, Starcraft II, Dota II, and Hearthstone. I recently decided to challenge myself to learn chess from scratch with the goal of reaching the top 10% of players within 10 weeks. People said it was impossible. I did it in 6. And, I can teach you how I did it.

I’ve coached many players to success but I do it in my own way. I don’t teach technical skills. If you’re interested in a game you’ll learn that easily enough on your own. What I do is help you to identify what you need to learn, how to learn it quickly, and the mindset you need to continue learning.

I offer coaching sessions for any competitive game for $50USD per session, these sessions will occur every week or bi-weekly depending on your progress.

If you’re interested contact me right now and we’ll first have a free coaching call. I can’t help everyone and I only work with people who I believe in.

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour

Packages

• Price: $200 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $20 per student
  • Length: 10-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.