Teaching Many Music & Audio Subjects. Also offering help with Artist Developement, or just someone to talk to

Hi! I’m Brandon from New Westminster, BC, Canada. I have a bachelors degree in Profession Recording Arts from The Art Institute Of Vancouver, with a passion for helping people learn from from my various skillsets and experience, which include 17 years in the music industry both studying and teaching Music Theory, Audio Engineering (including mostly the use of software such as Pro Tools or FL Studio and talking gear, such as how to complete your home studio setup as well as recording mixing and mastering tips), Video Editing in After Effects and Premier Pro (mostly for visualizer videos and content creation) and basically anything to do with music creation and promotion. I have been through a lot in life and love to help people learn and honestly just feel better & hopefully excited about their goals and passions. Don’t ever give up on something that makes you happy and always stay creative.

While my primary focus of music is hip hop I do have professional experience and respect for all genres of music.

[Https://qloflandfill.com | [https://www.instagram.com/qloflandfill]
[https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-belong-4988861b5]
[Https://YouTube.com/qratedl]
[Https://www.twitter.com/qloflandfill]

The Free Aspect
I will help you for free with basic consultations and with most questions you have about either what I can teach or even some techniques you could use in your music career! If anyone is ever having a hard time don’t be afraid to talk if you need to. I will also offer a limited amount of feedback and check out your creations (more in depth for students). I am constantly learning new skills and love to pass on knowledge as I obtain it.

Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour (may vary session to session dependant on delays of any kind and what topic we cover, but I will always keep it as low as I can)

Packages

• Price: $500- $1000 / month (depending on frequency and areas of interest

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $300 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 3 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, credit card

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested or contact me on my website. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime (or through email if contacted by website)

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
I’m definitely that guy that makes a lot of sense out of nonsense, but hey it makes sense to me!

What can you talk about for hours?
Music, audio, sound, promotion, life experience, passion creativity, mental wellbeing and general creativity.

What’s your favorite smell?

Purple with a hint of mango chutney

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

That I played on the same piano and recorded in the same studio as John Lennon, Elton John and Led Zepplin. The dead room looked like it was made out of a tree.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Well we all know what happened to the invisible man

What is the most normal thing about you?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I sleep at times

What do you hate?
Artists who don’t appreciate their fans

Anything else that you’d like to share?

###Lost my best friend, my dad, my world’s been shattered countless times and music has helped me through all of it. I believe that the ability to create is a value noone but a creator knows of. We all do this for a reason and if yours is anything other than because it’s something that makes you happy or gives you a sense of self than its probably not for you, but if you have drive passion or even an interest in knowing what I do then all are welcome and you will get there with practice.

Some of my work

// Delete section before you post - end

My teaching style
Hands on and very methodical, 1 step at a time. Fontmoveon until you got the basics down

What can you expect from my lessons?

Let me know your level on whatever topic you are interested in learning. I can do bare bones or in Dept, or if you have a specific goal let me know as well.

Why me?

What made you like my post?
Why I’m passionate about this?

Music is what keeps me level. I have a lot of depression, anxiety and restlessness which ultimately takes over without it. I use music to get me through hard times and I believe others can to

What else I can do?

Let me know anything you need at all you are all appreciated!