Surviving Your Saturn Return

If you’re familiar with astrology then you already know what’s up :sob::sob::sob:

Hang in there and book a session - we’ll get you through this.

If you aren’t familiar with astrology - in astrology a Saturn return is an astrological transit that occurs when the planet [Saturn] “returns” to the same place in the sky that it occupied at the moment of a person’s birth. While the planet may not reach the exact spot until the person is 29 or 30 years old, the influence of the Saturn return is considered to start in the person’s late twenties but has been said to start as early as 25.

Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation. Although the themes of Saturn seem depressing, Saturn brings structure and meaning to our world. Saturn knows the limits of time and matter. Saturn reminds us of our boundaries, our responsibilities, and our commitments. It brings definition to our lives. Saturn makes us aware of the need for self-control and of boundaries and our limits.

So in short life’s going to be a real bitch :joy::joy::joy:

But it’s purpose is to bring you to your most authentic self in order for you to live your best life possible.

I just got out of mine and passed with an A+.

Let me give you my notes.