Struggling with Self-Confidence and Goals? I can help!

Hello! I’m Beretta Fleur in Houston, Texas, and I’m a podcaster, author, blogger and confidence coach. I help women and entrepreneurs build and develop self confidence, stronger emotional skills and personalized plans to experience happier, healthier lives.

I began this business because I have over two and half decades working in the creative field, managing young women, building my own business, and finding a wonderful spouse.

Over the years, as I’ve lived an unconventional life making my own version of my dreams come true, I’ve found my role with friends, family, and even strangers become a mentor and advisor role. I have become the kind of person people come to for advice and help, whether in love, life or career path choices. In 2018, I decided to step into the official role of Confidence Coaching, to help more people live their best lives and achieve their goals!

My Website | Podcast | Coaching Videos | Instagram

BUT FIRST…
I’d like to offer you a preview of my services…for FREE!

FREE VIDEOS:
I’ve got FREE YouTube and Rumble Videos on some of my most popular coaching topics

FREE PODCASTS:
If you want to dig a little deeper, I offer exercises in my FREE podcasts that can help you along the path to happiness and fulfillment. Just choose a topic that speaks to you, find 20 minutes and listen!

FREE COACHING QUIZ:
If you want to see if coaching might work for you, take this free quiz and I will send you a FREE score, evaluation and list of resources… plus a link to get an Initial Coaching Assessment form - totally free of charge!

FREE TALKTIME CHAT:
I’d also invite you to have a FREE introductory chat with me here through Talktime!
Ask me anything - advice on finding a mentor, help with design or publishing, help with love and relationships, whatever!

ASK ME ANYTHING!
Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Beretta Fleur Confidence Coaching Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $100 / Session

Packages

• Special TALKTIME Price: $250/ three sessions

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zelle Quickpay*

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days!

PAYMENT TERMS

Each session is $100 for one hour unless otherwise discussed and is due up front. Sessions are by appointment only. A minimum of 24 hours is required for reschedules. Zelle Quickpay, PayPal and Venmo are accepted. Payments are non-refundable.

LEGAL INFORMATION

Confidence Coaching is lifestyle and social coaching; it is not a licensed therapy or treatment. Medical and psychological advice, medications and health records cannot be discussed during sessions. At this time, coaching cannot be offered to minors. Proof of age/ID will be required upon booking. All sessions are confidential under ABA Rule 1.6 Confidentiality of Information.