Hi, my name is Kolbi!
Who am I you ask?
A woman who wears many different hats:
I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a friend, a healthcare admin worker, an artist, a mental health advocate and more.
What am I like?
I am a passionate free spirit. I enjoy building genuine social and emotional connections with others. I am curious, energetic, sensitive, empathetic and thoughtful. I often see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected and am always looking for a deeper meaning. I crave creativity and freedom.
What do I do & how can I help?
I am a collage artist. Collages are pieces of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric on to a backing. I have utilized my collage work as a powerful tool for self expression in my life. Collages serve as my wellness escape and I’d like to share it with you!
I’d love the opportunity to connect emotionally through creating art and sharing stories. I believe that everyone has value to add and a story to share. Additionally, everyone should take the time to recognize and express their feelings.
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
- Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
- Price: $30 / hour
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone.
- Price: $20 / hour
- Location: FaceTime, or phone.
- Price: $25 per student
- Session length: 2 hours
- Location: Zoom
- Venmo, Zelle, Cash App
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Please check out my art account on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thefreedlife_/ to see more of my work and creative my process!