**Stop Dieting and Start Eating REAL Food!** I help Peri and Menopausal Women curb sugar cravings, lose weight and keep it off and balance their hormones

CeliaAuHeadshot

Hi I’m Celia, a Holistic Health Coach who is determined to put you on a path to feeling energized, light, and completely healthy! After ending a long term relationship, I found myself 20 pounds overweight. Not only was I unhappy with how I looked, I hated how I felt – tired, bloated, and craved sugar all the time. I didn’t even have the energy to exercise!

It was time to make a change, and I realized that most of my diet was filled with CRAP, all of the refined, artificial, and processed stuff that I had in my body was really starting to take its toll. Even when I tried to eat healthy, I’d read a label and be even more confused. It was information overwhelm. The fact is, all the energy drinks, “health bars” and diet/supplements in the world won’t make anywhere near the difference that going green will.

I want you to have the same life changing revelation that I had after transforming my diet.

Right now, you’re struggling.

You’ve genuinely tried your best to create a healthier way of living and eating for yourself, but you’re stuck. Each day, you…

• Search for new ways to invent tasty and nutritious meals, but you’re always hungry again shortly after eating
  • Wake up feeling tired and groggy, even when you hit the sheets early
  • Dread going to the grocery store because you’re never really sure if you’re buying nutrient-dense foods
  • Give yourself more “cheat days” than “clean eating” days

Diets are made to be temporary solutions, band-aids that give you a false sense of confidence. Once you understand, and accept that you can’t keep living like that forever, you can move forward. Leave behind the emotions of shame and guilt that you experience with fad diets, and learn exactly what you should, and shouldn’t be eating.

You desperately want to make a change in your life, but much like any difficult undertaking, you need some encouragement. Maybe you’re afraid you’ll fail for what feels like the millionth time or that you’ll fall off the wagon again. Or maybe you’re unsure where to start when it comes to clean eating. What should you be eating? What shouldn’t you? How do you keep it all balanced?

You don’t have to go through the rest of your life with an “I guess this is me now” mindset, it’s absolutely possible for you to start your clean eating journey today, right now!

All you need is a Holistic Health Coach who can guide and encourage you. This way, you’ll have someone who can provide you with:

• Resources to help you learn how to give up the fatty, over-salted, sugary sludge that comes in a package and start eating fresh, organic fruits and veggies
  • An ear to lend and productive advice to get you through the difficult days
  • Accountability to stick with the program and not give up

I’ve sat right in the same place you’re sitting in now, and I can assure you that it DOES get easier. Anyone is capable of eating clean, even if you couldn’t make it work in the past. That’s what I’m here for, you won’t have to get through it alone this time.

Below you’ll find my most popular programs.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Everyone is unique and I offer individual programs too.

Jump on a FREE discovery call

Single Power Session: $97
When you have a specific issue and you need a plan & support.
60 min Coaching Session over the phone or via Zoom

14 Day Cleaning Eating Program: $169

The Clean Eating Program is a 14-Day, 3-Step, simple, easy-to-follow, whole foods cleansing program designed to cleanse your body of toxins, alleviate inflammation, and melt away pesky fat.

• Clean Eating Guide
  • Recipe Guide
  • 14 Days of Suggested Meals
  • 14 Days At A Glance
  • Shopping Lists
  • Food Diary
  • Daily Email Support

6 Week Sugar Repair Program: $299

The most thorough sugar detox program out there. Get to the ROOT of your sugar addiction and eliminate it for good. With this completely holistic program you’ll have all your bases covered so that you can be truly successful in cultivating a healthy lifestyle and a body you love.

Here’s what you can expect with this program

• Sugar Repair Guide
  • Recipe Guide (Ominore or Vegetarian)
  • 6 Week Suggested Meals
  • Shopping Lists
  • Food Diary
  • Daily Email Support
  • 2 x 30min Coaching sessions via phone or Zoom

Contact at hello@celiaau.com
Instagram | Facebook | Blog

Grab your Free eGuide “3 Ways to Quit Sugar” and other Freebies

[