Start up Business &Brand Coaching

Hello Everyone my name is Aysia Davis and I am a city girl from southern California. I am a the oldest of three children and come from a middle class family. I recently graduated from college this fall and received a BA degree in sports management. I created a business and brand of my own called the Ambitiouss Brand and clothing line "Beauty Colour’s. I created my business because I am very passionate about helping others look good ,feel good and become the best version of themselves. I do this by helping them build a better positive self image about who they are, what they do, and how they look. I offer fashion styling, personal shopping, hair styling and business branding services. Everything is connected because how you feel connects with how you look which then ties into your self image and how you perform in other areas of your life. I want everyone to chase their dream look great and feel great you only have one life so make it the best be empowered and inspired to leave and make impact.

My services and prices vary I like to start my clients off by completing a consultation form $35 and schedule a brief 30 min call. This gives both myself and clients a better understanding of what it is your looking for and if the services I offer can benefit you in any way.

www.ambitioussbrand.com | @ambitioussbrand | aysiadavis

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services for fashion styling and more please go to my website for more information on upgrading you wardrobe.

** Branding Packages & Prices**
Beginners Foundation Package
Description: For clients who want to start a brand and need step by step guidance to get started. More info and details will be given

• Price: $185.00
    *Length: 3 weeks
    Meeting times: 2 times per week consistently
    Session Length: 1hr 30mins

Royal Blue Visual Brand Package
Description: For clients who need assistance in creating the visual brand identity.

• Price: $250-$450 prices vary depending on your budget, business field, having visual sample products made you have the option to add to your service or leave as is.
    *Length: 4 weeks
    Meeting times: 2 times per week consistently
    Session Length: 1hr
    Location: Zoom, Facetime, Phone call, or In person if local in Dallas

Coral Audience /Exposure Brand Awareness Package
Description: For clients that already have a business or brand and need to build a better online presence grow more exposure and bring awareness to the brand.

• Price: 250 *Length: 4 weeks Meeting times: 2 times per week consistently Session Length: 1hr Location: Zoom, Facetime, In person if local in Dallas Orange Media Platform Content Formula Description: For clients who are busy and can't keep up with posting consistent content on their pages or need weekly content created. You give me the information topic list the breakdown on what message you want to get across, day & time you want content posted weekly send pictures and I will created the content send to you to post weekly. Price 65 per week
    Length: 2 content post

Small Group
Business Startup & Brand Coaching

• Team size (up to 6)
  • Price: $250 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1hr 30 mins
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

Invoice, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Apple pay

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Business.Fashion.Beauty