Sports Psychology: Gain a mental edge in competition

Ask me a question!

My name is Kelly Devlin and I extremely passionate about working with athletes on their mental game. I am currently pursuing my Doctorate in Sport & Performance Psychology from the University of Western States. I have been involved in athletics my entire life - from setting high school records to qualifying for Division II Collegiate Cross Country Nationals three times at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.

My main passion for Sport Psychology comes from personal experiences in overcoming injury, adversity and setbacks to return to competition both mentally and physically stronger.

I currently specialize in endurance and individualized sports such as running, climbing, power lifting, cycling, and gymnastics. I am open to working with any and all sport backgrounds.

Topics that will be covered during consultation include:

Athlete Motivation, Identity, Routine Setting, Goals, Mental Toughness, Managing Distraction, Imagery & Visualization, and Performance Errors.

Referral from client:

“I was completely unaware of the benefits of psychology in sports before working with Kelly. I worked with Kelly for 6 sessions and her informative and individualized plan helped me to boost my confidence and performance during my trainings in downhill mountain biking.” - Jace S.

(pictured above is my previous client during one of his training sessions.)

Facts to know about me:

After collegiate running, I became involved in trail running, bouldering, and mountain biking. My competitive nature keeps me involved in sports at all times, as I love to compete…and win!!

Please feel free to shoot me a message about anything, I will gladly answer any questions you may have.

Pricing:

Individuals - $30/hour
Teams(up to 5) - $75/hour

Packages:

6 week, 1 hour sessions

Individuals - $180
Teams(up to 5) - $450

Payments accepted: PayPal & Venmo.

How to begin:

Please send a direct message to me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

1 Like