Spiritual / Life Coaching & Manifestation Work

Ask me anything!

Hi! My name is Emili & I live in Houston Texas. They call me the Soul Reader. I am offering Spiritual / Life Coaching Sessions. I work with people all over the world Including, but not limited to celebrities, business moguls, and athletes to provide them with the best experience possible on their spiritual journey. I’ve worked with client’s such as Suzy Batiz- the founder of poo-pourri & Emilia Serhant from
Million Dollar listing NY on Bravo. I offer guidance through deep workshopping on Self love, manifestation, wounding, shadow work, relationship, meditation, heart frequency, and more. I am very intuitive and am able to help guide you on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself. I have great testimonials and would love to help you on your journey.

Ask me questions for free! Questions related to spirituality, meditation, self love, and anything you need help with.

For private one on one I offer sliding scale for those in need and set pricing. Sliding scale is 30-50$ an hour- if you qualify. Standard pricing is 100 an hour. I offer outside support, meditations, and tools to help guide you. I also offer side bar time - 20 a side session for 15 minutes. My goal is to elevate your energy and help you to create a fulfilling path full of purpose, drive, love, and happiness. My website is www.soulhouse.life. I am not a typical reader & if that is not something you are comfortable with I offer what I call soul work which is my spiritual and or life coaching services. I promise you will leave our sessions with the goals to help you transform your vibration and realign to a high vibe life. I help you dig deep & work through the layers. Check out my testimonials on my website & my IG-@emili

I offer sessions over zoom or by phone. Most run an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.

Inquire as to available times.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I used to be a fashion designer for a major shoe label

What can you talk about for hours?
Anything esoteric, spirituality, and other

What’s your favorite smell?

A mixture of rose, cinnamon, and vanilla

**What’s one super power you would NOT want?
X Ray vision lol

What is the most normal thing about you?
I am a mom :slight_smile: