Spiritual Life Coach - Energetics of Emotions & Manifesting

Hi! My name is Beatriz Soto Digerolamo, originally from Argentina, and currently living in Stockholm, Sweden. I help women become empowered by leading themselves through their emotions, mastering their energy; magnetising the job, the relationship and life they desire.

I teach emotional intelligence & the energetics behind emotions, quantum physics being the base of my teachings to mastering your energy and your SELF, as you tap into the realm of what is possible and create from a higher vibration, the frequency of DESIRE.

I have a background in Psychology & Im a Certified:

• Energy Healer
  • Life Coach
  • NLP practitioner

Im also a Modern Medicine woman, a Shaman, working with tools & teachings from our ancestors and mother earth, as well as divine cosmic energy.

My website

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beatrizsoto.lifecoach/

Im open to helping you out with some questions if you are curious on how to begin this journey towards self mastery and evolution.

• Ask me any question in the comments.
    If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s ok. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Offers & Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $88 / hour

Packages

• Price: $2500 / 3 month
    Including
  • 9 x 1:1 Private coaching calls
  • 1 x Soul Reading session
  • Personalised tools - meditations, exercises.
  • Unlimited support for 3 months. You can email me, chat with me, voice message, as many times as you desire for the duration of the package.

Small Group

• Team size (up to 10)
  • Price: $555 per student
  • Length: 6-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 1.30 hours
  • Start date: New group starts February 1st

Other Offers
*Intuitive Soul reading Session with coaching
Price: $111
Length: 90 min

Cacao Ceremony - Online
Heart Opening 1:1 private ceremony with coaching
Price: $111
Length: 90 min

Personalised Ceremonies & Rites of Passage
Price will be determined by the ceremony created upon request.

Payments accepted

PayPal / Debit Card / Swish

How to buy*

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
Im very goofy! I love making jokes and just having fun!

What can you talk about for hours?
Energy, Emotional Intelligence, Spirituality.

What’s your favorite smell?
My moms perfume.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Being where I am in life right now. Having my own business, feeling excited about the life I created, having a wonderful husband & life partner.
Overall, managing to lead myself through different challenges, taking on life on my own as I moved and lived different countries.

Anything else that you’d like to share?
Whatever we are experiencing right now, in the world, in our lives, is an opportunity to look deeper into our selves, its an invitation to expand and explore our unlimited possibilities.

My teaching style
Connection, love, accountability, Intuitive.

What can you expect from my lessons?
Our work together is about YOU; Fully trusting, loving and believing in YOU.

Our work together is about you experiencing your SELF expand and evolve through these teachings.
In our time together you will learn about what you are capable of, what is possible for you. You will learn to FEEL the vibration of DESIRE within yourself, learning to create a life from that place and trust yourself as you listen to your intuitive guidance show you the way.

Why me?
I fully believe that everybody’s healing and Soul discovery journey is unique, therefore personalised work is the most successful. I work with a custom and soul guided approach, combining my experience and your Inner Wisdom. When we work together we will create a unique space that really dives deep into your personal healing.

The Awakening and Ascending process is not all rainbows and butterflies, so I like to spice up the journey with play in a way that is fun for you, therefore I combine different cultures and modalities; from phycology and NLP techniques to Energetics, Quantum Physics and Energy Healing, using Divine energy and Spirituality, as well as Shamanism and Earthing techniques, Rituals and Ceremonies.

I spent years searching for answers and something to fulfil me in many places outside myself, but it wasn’t until I looked within that I found the answers I was seeking.
I teach others to practice this same process of finding their true inner SELF.

I do not claim to know all the answers, but I will always bring you back to your own greatest teacher and guide - YOURSELF.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I have felt “lost” and “unfitting” most of my life, until I awakened to the realisation of why I was feeing this way. I was always looking for outside validation of “worth and validation”. I now understand my power and have created a life from changing my beliefs - my emotions - my entire state of BEING.

Aaaand… cuss I was born for this. :wink:

What else I can do?
I sing & dance! I also hold Shamanic Movement classes.