Spiritual Growth

Presence, increase conscious awareness and perceptions. Presence, space observation, resistance and transformation. Occult sciences,.

1 Like

Dear liongoat1055,

Well said.

One’s own growth first starts with one empowering oneself, then allowing themselves to heal and grow with others.

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. you are so right. In case your wondering I just changed my username. Pierre

1 Like

Dear Pierre,

In front of us, we will come across many things. Whether they are obstacles/ help/ guidance is up to us. I’m excited about what the world has to bring in the future :slight_smile:

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

The LightGuide 1234 and longboat 1055,

Love this conversation and the observations you have both made about empowerment and healing. I also believe joy, creativity, and confidence deepen as you move along your own spiritual path.

I’ve written about the joy of spiritual growth through the lens of creativity. If interested, check it out .

https://learning2fly.org/4-challenges-to-creative-recovery/

1 Like

Dear Learning2fly,

I can related to you link. First I listened to affirmations to release anger and toxicity energy/negative, as well as Self Forgiveness then I needed to build up inner child.
Love this channel-> Live The Life You Love - YouTube

This reminds me of the article of relating to others.

I appreciate your connections and insight.

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234