Spiritual Growth Leads to Business Growth | Ask Me How

Hi! I’m Mark from Las Vegas, Nevada USA. I would love to share with you my journey using my spiritual growth found through my 12-Step Recovery Program and how it has helped me to not only grow as a person, it has had significant impact on my business life.

Is there something which is holding you back from the success you are looking for and not sure what it is? I know having a conversation to uncover some of the blocks, be it an addiction, resentment or many other emotional blocks which can keep us from our best lives.

My journey continues to show me that trying to fight through situations based on only my wants and desires rarely brings me the results I am looking for, yet when I am willing to find my answers from a different source I find more peace and happiness, even if my situation does not change outwardly as fast as I’d like.

What more are you looking for? Let’s talk

My website | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 2 days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $47/ hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
It has been over 12,715,200 seconds since I entered recovery

What can you talk about for hours?

Personal and spiritual growth and how to use in my life.

What’s your favorite smell?

Love walking into a great Indian Restaurant

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I wrote a book “Beyond Faith, Into Freedom” a number of years ago. Ask, I can get you a copy.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

“sometimes it something small a complete stranger shares with us that may make all the difference”

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because of my Actions 24+ years ago my life was totally transformed and I feel my message of hope can make a difference.