Speaking English Sessions, Chat about anything

Hello! I am a teacher of English as a second language.

During my teaching work experience I noticed that 80% of my sudents not only need to improve English speaking skills, but also they are unhappy. It doesn’t matter if you are reach or poor, healthy or unhealthy, the happiness depends on other reasons.
What are they? For everyone it is different. Sometimes you just need to talk to someone who is ready to listen.
I don’t know why, but my students say that after my lessons they feel better. They are not only improving their speaking skills but also becoming happier. Why is that?
Maybe because I am sincerely interested in people. Every person for me is like a Universe. I like to find out about people’s lives, their mindsets, problems and happy moments.
Now some of my students became my friends all over the world. I really enjoy my job and I am happy that I can help someone.

A little bit about me.

In my life I all the time question myself: what is the reason of life? Why do we live? What happens after death? I searched for the answers in different religions and fortunately found some vital answers. I would be happy to share this information with someone who needs it.

Also I like to paint. I am only learning, but it greatly inspires me.
I have a family, two children and can share some of my experience.

Price : 20 $ for 1 hour session one-to-one in Skype or Zoom.

Payments accepted:

Paypal
Credit card

If you need to practice English or just to talk about anything, I am here to help.

In video you can find more information about my education etc.

Where you can find me:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-kobzareva-787b6160/

What’s a fun fact about you?

I have never had an official job. Alll my life I have been working as a freelancer.