Spanish practices

Hi, Im David Castillo, Spanish teacher, i live in Montreal, Quebec. Im a relax guy who enjoys cooking, sports, video games and learning new languages and im available to helping you learning or just practicing Spanish.

Salut! Je m’appelle David Castillo, je suis enseignant d’espagnol, j’habite à Montréal Quebec. je suis un gars tranquille qui aime cuisiner, faire du sports, les jeux de video, apprendre de nouvelles langues et je suis disponible pour vous aider avec votre apprentissage d’espagnol.

Price/Prix: 25 dollars-45 mins

Practiquemos juntos, yo también puedo aprender muchas cosas de ti, gracias por consultar mí perfil, si me necesitas solo contáctame y con gusto te ayudaré.

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m FIRST-NAME from BOGOTA, COLOMBIA and currently living in MOTREAL, QUEBEC. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves in spanish.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-leonardo-castillo-guerra-8504481a9/

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)

Payments accepted

Interact transfer

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What can you talk about for hours?

movies and video games

What’s your favorite smell?

vanilla cream

What is the most normal thing about you?

preparing cakes and don’t eat them, haha i prefer just give them to my friends

What do you hate?

irresponsibility

My teaching style

talking and practice

What can you expect from my lessons?

variety, relax environment, patience.

Why me?

im an experienced teacher with a bachelors degree and im a current student in a Master of spanish teaching.