Songwriting: Writers Block, Home Recording, Live Performance

1 x Video Consultation
6 x 30 Minute Video 1-1 Sessions + E-mail Support
£150 via Paypal paypal.me/darrenpoyzer

I am an experienced, flexible, friendly songwriter and community music leader based in North West England.

I’ve been writing, co-writing, performing and recording original music and songs since 1986.

I also run a number of community singing groups, am project manager for a youth music project, I live stream weekly on Sunday mornings and I host my own radio show playing original songs and music.

“Darren is that rare breed of musician who believes supporting the scene is as important as developing his talent. An infectious personality, prodigious talent and a wonderful compere.”
- Rob Ellen (Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival)

I am very comfortable on video and look to make those who work with me comfortable also.

If you would like to work with me and make the most of my 1-1 support, advice and guidance, please do get in touch, let’s chat and see how we can best make a set of sessions work for you.

Maybe we could write a song together, produce a recording or look at how you wish to develop your live performance and confidence as a songwriter … I am happy to discuss your ambitions and help you to take your next step and achieve.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you,
Darren :slight_smile:
www.poyzer.com