Sometimes we are TOO close to see the full picture!

We all have issues, concerns and limiting beliefs etc, which STOP us from being the best version of ourselves.

Everyone who knows you us thinks they know what’s best for us, what we would be good at, what we should do based on everything they know about us and have the best intentions in the world to tell us because they are our bestie and just looking out for us.

HOWEVER, no one actually listens to US.

When you, your family is and your friends are so close to the situation (in the frame) they don’t/can’t see the whole picture and certainly not from your perspective.

As a life coach I am ONLY interested in YOUR story, your dreams and your words and emotions, your dreams and aspirations From that your almost get a release anyway.

Then add I am 100% unconditionally there for you and moving you forward, I have years of huge and varied life experience, Life coaching, NLP and hypnosis tools at my disposal. I know that together we can strategise a way to move you forward with purpose to become the best version of you that you and you alone has always wanted.

So let’s have coffee, a beach walk, or a simple zoom session and let’s start your journey today as tomorrow never comes.

www.nigeltyelifecoach.com.au