Someone to Talk to

Hi! I’m Marva Pettis from Atlanta, Ga and currently living in Jonesboro, Ga. I am currently a grad student, attending Capella University, majoring in Clinical Psychology. I absolutely love talking to people, and helping people navigate their way through issues. The reason psychology is a passion of mine is because I understand the healing of simply having someone listen. Every situation isn’t one requiring advice, sometimes venting does the trick. I also understand it’s easier to vent to a stranger, who doesn’t know you, and won’t judge you. There are times when we want to open up to our family, and friends, but the fear of the after effect causes us to shut down. Don’t worry, this is a safe space, and the main goal is to heal. I look forward to working with you. I have a blog page listed below, that you are more than welcome to check out, and comment as you wish.

My website: convowithmrsp.wordpress.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/marva-pettis-4a0692a6

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $20/Hour
3 Likes