Skin Health And Detox Coach. Get Rid Of The Itch

Hi! I’m Dorcas from Kenya and currently living in Kent Washington USA for the last 7 years. I am a Certified Health and wellness coach and I help women struggling with skin conditions Eczema heal through adopting detox as a lifestyle as I teach them individualized plans to heal themselves naturally. My coaching is goal oriented.

I have a Facebook group that you can join to get tips that I share mostly about eczema and general health or if you just want to engage with people you have something in common…

[Detox and Eliminate Eczema, Psoriasis

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like to schedule a free 60 minute initial consultation (No strings attached) which I call a discovery session, feel free to schedule here…

SCHEDULE

Services

Private 1-on-1
Packages

• Price: $600 / month
  • Price $3,000 for 6 Months
    *Price 2,000 for 3 Months

Small Group
Will start in March 2021

• Team size (up to 6)
  • Price: $1,560 per student
  • Length: 8-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start March 1st 2021

Payments accepted

• PayPal, *Cash App ,*Zelle , *Stripe

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

*I struggled with Eczema for 20 years, It started when I was a child and faded at some point. Then it came back full blast when I was around 18 years of age… the worst time to experience a skin condition like this. My whole body was inflamed . I would ooze and peel like a Lizard when I used the prescribed steroid creams.

*The flareups would always come back after the cream was gone, then I would go back to the dermatologist for a refill.

*I hopped from dermatologist to dermatologist without any relief. No one ever told me what was going on. All they did was prescribe another steroid.

*My skin became thin , I got scars from the incessant scratching and went through steroid withdrawal symptoms.

*I only wore clothes that covered me really well to hide yet another rash or wound. Sometimes scratched so bad the rash became infected

*Then 7 years ago I came to the USA, then change of environment eased the worst of the Eczema. But a year later it started flaring again. I was not ready to back to what I had gone through before, so I started eliminating some foods as well. It was also at this time when I found out how bad our food is, full of chemicals, pesticides and herbicides that aggravate skin conditions. I found out how drugs also add to the toxicity of the human body

*This personal journey took me to the Institute Of Integrative Nutrition because I wanted to help others. I had healed from Eczema

My skin is healed

njuhi

*And now it is my life mission to help as many women as possible heal Eczema and live happy heathy lives. I am proof that we can heal ourselves by adopting healthy habits one of which is being conscious of what we assimilate and what we eliminate from our bodies

Anyway I had to get out of my comfort zone to actually reach out to people to offer my help, I am an introvert. I also love helping the less fortunate in the community and currently I am giving out spiritual books as gifts to anyone who desires to grow spiritually. I am also visiting the homeless to feed them and give them gifts this holiday season

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about spiritual matters and natural healing for hours. I just love these topics

What’s your favorite smell?

*I love the smell of flowers during spring and summer time.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am proud of women who know about respect and don’t try to be masculine. I haven’t had a chance to talk about this for these kind of coaches are usually married women

What is the most normal thing about you?

The most normal thing for me is to pray and help others

What do you hate?

I hate unhealthy criticism

My teaching style

I love to offer value and engagements for my greatest desire is to see a a healthier people on earth. I would rather coach one on one as it creates better relationships. However I will begin group coaching and teaching pretty soon

What can you expect from my lessons?

My lessons would help you look back at how your life has been, how it is like today and where you would want to be in future. As long as you are willing to work, the results you desire you will get

Why me?

*The reason why you should schedule a call with me is because the first one is free with no strings attached, and it helps you get clarity and get to decide if we are a good match. I am also a good listener and I am goal oriented. I will have two sessions with you every months, I will hold you accountable for your health goals, and you have access to me in between via email and text messaging. My desire is for you to get what you desire most… healthy skin naturally through adopting detox as a lifestyle. *

Why I’m passionate about this?

My job is a health care worker and i do not like the fact that my clients rely on drugs and healthy eating and detox is not emphasized and they never get well. I intend to become a full time Skin Health and Detox Coach. I am passionate at seeing results as opposed to the treatments offered today which barely cover the symptoms of disease

What else I can do?

I can teach you where to shop for healthy food, I can send you recipes and direct you to cooking classes, I can pray for you, I can teach a class on Natural Methods of Healing