Single Dads Mental and Physical Health Support

About

Hi! My name is Steve and I am a single dad who unfortunately does not get to see his son as much as I would like thanks to the lovely Texas family court system. I know how brutal this can be for fathers both mentally and physically. My father passed away before I was one year old, before I could even build a relationship with him or create any sort of memories with him. When my son was born, I couldn’t wait to start building that relationship that I never had with my father. Unfortunately his mother and I went through a divorce almost immediately after he was born and the time that I was going to be able to spend with my son would ultimately be decided in court. I only get to see him every other weekend when he stays with me. This can be very hard and extremely lonely at times. My mental health has been tested like never before and there were times that lack of motivation led to problems with my physical health as well (not exercising, poor eating habits, alcohol consumption…etc). Sometimes you just want somebody to talk to that is going through a similar situation. Sometimes you could just use a workout partner or someone to jumpstart you back into a healthier lifestyle. I want to be able to help other single fathers with this using my expertise and experience. I have been teaching Health and Coaching for close to 20 years now. I currently coach both kids and adults in person. I want to be able to help out other single dads no matter their location or background!

Credentials

Bachelors Degree in Sport/Exercise Science
Masters Degree in Athletic and Health Administration
18 years of experience in the health and wellness industry
2016 Texas 6A State Coach of the year
State Championships: 2015, 2016
Regional Championships: 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019,2020
District Championships: 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019, 2020
Regional Coach of the Year: 2011, 2015, 2016, 2018(diving)
District Coach of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017,2020
58 High School All-American Swimmers
90 All-State Team Swimmers
Has Coached: TAGS Champions, HS State Champions, HS All-Americans, USA Jr. National Champion, NCAA Champion, American Record Holder

Skills

Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish. Great Listener and Motivator.

Who this is for

Single dads who could use someone to talk to. Single dads who want to get back into a healthier more confident lifestyle. Single dads who just want to feel a sense of self worth and happiness again. I am willing to talk to and help anyone out, but I really want to help out those single dads because I know how brutal that lifestyle can be at times.

What I will do

I will offer a couple things. The first is just someone to talk to. Someone who understands what it is like to not be able to spend as much time with your children as you would like. I can just listen if that is what you need at the time. I can offer perspective on certain obstacles based off of my experience. I can help you formulate activities and goals that will help make you feel mentally stronger and confident again. One of the quickest ways to feel better mentally is to start exercising regularly. This is why I also offer fitness sessions. I have a masters degree in exercise science and have been helping people of all ages get fit for almost 20 years. We can use whatever you have at home to workout with. If you do not have any equipment at all that is fine too. I always do a free consultation first to see what your fitness level is and what you have to work with at home and then I write a program specifically for you and coach you through it.

You Don’t Have To Go Through It Alone!!!

Services I offer

Private 1-on-1

Phone Sessions
$30/ 1-30 min session
$80/ 3-30 min sessions

Virtual Fitness Sessions
$75/ 1-60 min session
$200/ 3-60 min sessions

How to buy

Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if interested. Venmo preferred payment.