Show Up, Glow Up,Stay Up Life Coach!

Hey! I’m Corra from London, England. I’m really happy to finally find somewhere that I can reach out and offer my services to real people who would benefit from it.
I’m available to coach anyone who is ready to discover their true identity and show up as the best version of themselves, but might not know where to begin. Age, background and circumstances are not relevant…this is about YOU and who YOU want to show up as and the kind of life YOU desire.

My own life experiences drives me to help other people who need a guiding light on their own personal journey in this crazy world!! This journey with me will encourage you to be led by your intuition or spirit as her guide. Spirit is your soul, you were born with your spirit and whether you do not have a religion or faith that you follow, you can still evolve and love your spirit…YOU!!. By looking after and taking care of your spirit you give yourself permission to make decisions in life that are right for you, that feel right for you and that make you happy which will have a positive healthy impact on you physically and mentally. You come with the goal or intention and we journey towards it together.

My website - coming soon | Instagram - @blacktiecoaching | LinkedIn - Corra Joseph

• If you would like to have a chat via zoom or phone to know more about this, to see if my service is for you, or if you just want to ask me anything then please feel free to send me a message…I’m happy and excited to get to meet people and help where I can xx

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: £75 ($100) / 90mins

**Package **

• 4 weeks, 1 session per week
  • Price: £220 ($295) / month
  • Session length: 1 hour

Program

• 8 weeks, 1 session per week
  • Price: £600 ($800)/ month
  • Session length: 1 hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal

Interview with Talktime

Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk. The best interviews show instead of tell. Do you have photos, videos, or work samples? Include these in your response if possible. Bottom line: Show yourself in action.

What’s a fun fact about you?

Fun fact about me?..hmmmm…I was born with an extra digit on each hand

What can you talk about for hours?

Love&Relationships,

What’s your favorite smell?

Vanilla

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I find an excuse to talk about all the things I’m proud of!! My kids, my degree, my lover!! lol

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Immortality

What is the most normal thing about you?

What’s normal??

What do you hate?

I try not to hate… but those who manipulate and gaslight kindhearted good people really grind my gears…grrrrr!!!

Anything else that you’d like to share?

“Do something today that your future self will be grateful for”…I love this quote!!

In my words

My teaching style

my approach is easy going but solution focused…pretty much how I live my life

What can you expect from my lessons?

empowerment, confidence, giggles and feeling good

Why me?

I’ve been told numerous times…“The world needs more of you” so here I am

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because supporting people to find their power, purpose and answers makes me feel good

What else I can do?

I can advise/support/coach on relationships, kids (I have two daughters 19 &11 and my granddaughter is 15 months), studying higher education