Should you Believe Wall St.'s Predictions about the Stock Market?

I was reading a very interesting article today on this subject. The columnist basically said no, you should not listen to what they say. My answer is yes and no. Having worked for a major retail brokerage firm, I know that the people who are paid to make predictions about the stock market are very smart and well educated. However, even they know that they cannot predict the future. Instead what they do is historical analysis and current trend analysis to gather data to make an educated guess. Sometimes they’re right and sometimes they’re wrong. There isn’t a single person on earth who could have predicted what happened to the world this year and what effect it would have on the stock market.

So yes, you should listen to them and take what they say under consideration. But no, what they say should not be the only factor in making your investment decisions. This is where I can help. I can show you a method for stock evaluation that is simple, duplicatable and sensible. Taking the advice of the pundits into consideration and then gathering your own data on stocks which catch your interest is the best way to make decisions you can live with and justify.

Contact me today and let me show you how it’s done.