Self-motivated Certified Teacher Offering To Teach English and/or Korean!

Hello! My name is Eunji Cho, born in Korea and currently living in Edmonton AB, Canada. I teach people who want to improve/learn English and Korean. I came to Canada at a very young age and I know what it is like to learn a whole new language- it can be difficult. I will guide my students to appreciate and mostly have fun in learning while gaining an understanding of the importance of literature in our daily lives.

| Instagram username- eunjiicho | LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/eunji-cho-24178319b

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $20 / hour

Small Group Korean class/English class

• Team size (up to 4)
  • Price: $13 per student
  • Length: 4 weeks
  • Meeting: 2-3 times per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal/e-transfer

• Direct message me or email me @ eunjichodirect@gmail.com, if interested. I will contact you within 1-2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime or email.

What’s a fun fact about you?

**From my personal experience of learning a whole new language when immigrating to Canada, I know that it can be difficult. However, with my teacher’s great humor and substantial teaching skills, he made a difference in my learning process which led me to grasp the language a lot quicker and kept my motivations high. Just by knowing a couple more words, sentences, and phrases I was able to adapt to this new country so much faster. This motivated me as a young kid and still to this day to believe if I can be that change in a student’s life and help guide them to acquire a knowledge of a new language and open new doors to their lives, I would be more than happy and honoured. **

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

*I finished my high school IB diploma with honors and went right into real estate got a diploma for that and finished my English teaching license within 1 year! I’ve been working on how to be a better teacher ever since then!

My teaching style

I always like to make sure my lessons are engaging and fun! I can match to your learning style and make sure you are not dreading in my lessons/sessions.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to reach your language goals or learning goals as long as we work together and cooperate!

Why me?

I know how it feels to want to say something but can’t because of a language barrier. I want to make this learning experience something you won’t forget and I will work my hardest to help you learn and reach your language goals. I can guarantee that!

Why I’m passionate about this?

Like I said before, when I first immigrated to Canada, I didn’t know a thing about English. The more I learn about the language, the more I can express. I know the importance of literature and speech and I want to help others recognize this as well. Learning can be so much fun!

What else I can do?
I am also a part-time designer fun fact!
We can talk about clothes for days with me haha.
I also do real-estate so if you have questions or want to talk about that we can as well!
I also teach English for business owners from other countries!
I can teach Korean as well, basic grammar, speech, and writing.

I am so excited to teach you and help you reach your goals!