Self-love, Self-growth

Hi! I’m Suzanne. I’m from the USA, but I’m a bit of a nomad and have lived in several different countries. I currently live in Austin, Texas.

I’m an intuitive reader. I work with various oracle decks and exclusively with the Voyager Tarot deck. I’ve been doing readings professionally since 2001.

Though I’ve been highly sensitive to energies from a young age, I began connecting with my intuition more deliberately about 20 years ago under the tutelage of several teachers and mentors. Their collective teachings were rooted in various spiritual paths and practices, including Native American Spirituality, Bhakti Yoga, Earth Religions and Esoteric Studies.

In my personal spiritual path I’m committed to an ongoing discovery of myself and my relationship to the Devine. Through the teachings and guidance of my mentors I’ve learned how I best connect with Devine Source as well as my own higher wisdom, and how to be responsible for maintaining this sacred connection. I’ve come to understand and accept that my gifts from Spirit include clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and channeling. I use these gifts to assist others in connecting to their own inner wisdom and heart compass and discovering or strengthening their own personal experience with the Devine, as they understand It.

My Heart Compass readings are a very powerful experience in self-reflection and personal attuning. The various decks of cards I use reveal personal themes to help you navigate your way through your daily life or to find guidance on a specific situation. I believe that being disconnected from our inner guidance also disconnected us from Spirit, creativity, and our source of universal support. My intention with the readings I offer is always to re-connect you to your own Heart Compass and inner wisdom. Sometimes we just need a separate set of eyes to help us redirect our focus and see what we’ve been missing.

I love doing readings for others. It brings me a lot of joy and a deep sense of purpose. At the moment I’m dedicating my spare time to this and I gratefully accept contributions of any kind or amount for my readings. When I say ‘any kind’ I mean that the contribution doesn’t have to be monetary. It can also be in the form of an exchange of services or offerings of beauty (art, flowers, food, gifts from the heart…).

Please feel free to contact me if you’d like more information regarding my work ethic and principles and how the readings will work best for you.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like a reading/consultation about a specific issue that you need clarity with, feel free to contact me and we can discuss how to proceed.
  • Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• First 30 minute consultation - FREE
  • 1 hour consultation - $25

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Payoeer, Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Kind regards,

Suzanne

1 Like

Good afternoon,
I have never had a reading done, but I am very interested in what it may hold. I have always been very sensitive to the energies of those around me, and I would love some insight on how best to control that energy flow. I look forward to connecting with you. :slight_smile:

Hello Nikki,
Thanks so much for reaching out. I’d love to do a reading for you. We can schedule a 30 minute complimentary session for next week. What timezone are you in? Give me a few days and times that might work for you next week and let’s see if we can schedule you in.

In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about what to expect from your session, don’t hesitate to ask me beforehand.

Hope you are having a great day so far.

KR,
Suzanne

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am excited for it.

Im on Eastern Standard Time, down in Florida. Any evening after 6pm (when I finally get home from school and get the kids settled) or during my lunch break from 1130-12?

I’d like to hear about your experience figuring out that you were more sensitive to or in tune with something more than the physical and how you’ve learned to have more controle over it?

Honestly today I am working on keeping calm. I hope you have having a peaceful day. :slight_smile:

Hello Nikki,
I hope you had a good weekend. I’m usually not connected to work related platforms over the weekend…part of my self-caring :wink:

Looking at your schedule, it’s probably best if we do your reading in the evening once your kids are settled and you can have some time to yourself. It’s best if you’re in a space where you won’t be bothered or interrupted for at least an hour.

We’ll chat a bit first just to meet and greet. I’ll explain how I work and you can ask me questions. Then, your actual reading will begin and we’ll take about 30 minutes for that part.

How does that sound? My best evenings this week are Thursday and Friday, around 8pm your time. Does that work for you?

…yes, this is always a work in progress :wink:

Good morning Suzanne,

I completely understand and applaud your self-care. I am working on my own versions of self-care as well.

Evenings after 8 are perfect! My kids are typically in bed by 7:30/8 and that is the only actual quiet time my house sees.

I apologize for not responding sooner, my work/life balance is not where I’d want it to be yet. I am available any evening this week, except for Thursday and Friday. If that does not work, I am off the week following and my availability will mostly open up. :slight_smile:

Have a peaceful and stress free weekend. :sloth: